The standard by which all tires are judged
With a tread design that deftly balances rolling speed with braking and cornering traction, it's hard to find fault with the Minion DHF. That's probably why it's one of the most imitated tires in mountain biking. Whether riding local trails, a backcountry epic, racing enduro or World Cup downhill, there's a Minion DHF spec to meet your needs. The Minion DHF is available in trail, enduro, and downhill specs.
- Ramped, directional tread design
- Large cornering blocks
- Single-ply, DoubleDown, and DH casings available
- 3C MaxxTerra, 3C MaxxGrip, and Super Tacky available on select models
- Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims
- Ground shipping within Canada only
- Local pick-up available. Please call 1-855-2-maxxis for more information.
|ETRTO - European Measurement||63-584|
|TPI - Treads per inch||60|